Wednesday 10 October 2012

Fashion Packaging

I do not want to propose simple/standard packaging for my tee range or the rebrand of Hope clothing store, instead I want to propose an ingenious idea that blows people's minds!!!

So, I have been doing a little research into what has already been done to give me a little inspiration...



I like the idea of giving a free print away with every tee shirt in my tee range ....this would give me the chance to work on my printing and image skills, as well as branding.




These packages give this clothing line a very bespoke feel to them, making them appear expensive. The logo has been applied to the perspex in order to subtly brand the products in a mature manor.




The simplicity of this Ben Sherman packaging and collateral is heightened by the gold foiling applied to the type, as it gives the products a sense of grandure.