Wednesday 10 October 2012

Primary Research:: Store Promo

Whilst I was looking around shops I managed to pick up these pieces of promotional material



The Topshop material was handed to me to promote the opening of their new store tomorrow. Inside the yellow envelope was a Topshop gift card which has been loaded with cash to spend instore; this can only be discovered and redeemed by going into the new store tomorrow. The card can have anything up to £500 worth of credit on it; this is definitely and very ingenious way of getting customers into their new store. The leaflet which accompanied the envelope contained images of their latest clothing range, as well as information about events which will be taking place tomorrow and entry into a free prize draw. All in all, I think Topshop's promotion for their new store opening is very successful and will have be received extremely well.

The Aqua promotional material is very visually stimulating. The yellow geometric triangle of the £10 off flyer attracted me to look further into it and the change of papers halfway through the lookbook kept me intrigued and wanting to read on!