Saturday 6 October 2012

Republic Competition

I need to assess what other stores in competition to Republic have to offer, this will ensure my designs are on point but not imitating what is already out there.



I am also interested in comparing how each other outlet advertises and presents their stock.




Urban outfitters



The arty feel Urban Outfitters applies to their brand image really interests me, I think incorporating a designers feel into my range of tees will make them more interesting and appeal to the target audience.

Zara




The simplicity of the way in which Zara presents their products allows them to appear expensive and high end, the focus is on the product and nothing else.

ASOS




All Saints



This has given me an idea of the designs already being produced and how the tees could/should be presented for sale.